Hi Girls!
I don't know about you, but we have Zucchinis coming out of our ears up here! I love grating it up and throwing it in spaghetti sauce and other recipes. (I feel so sneaky making my little brother eat vegetables, especially ones that he HATES)
I remember my aunt making these as a little girl and LOVING them. She used to frost them... I need to get ahold of her to get the frosting recipe. But this one is still pretty delicious. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies
2 C. Brown Sugar
2 C. Grated Zucchini
1 C. Vegetable Oil
2 tsp. Vanilla
4 C. Flour
2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Ginger
2 C. Chocolate Chips
Mix together sugar, oil, zucchini and vanilla. In separate bowl combine dry ingredients and mix with wet until combined. Spoon on to cookie sheet and bake for 10 min at 350*.

I love Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies! Great idea to sneak zucchini into spaghetti sauce! I'll have to give that a try. We still have some zucchini left. I'm thinking we *might* have planted about 6 too many plants. :)
ReplyDelete